Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Surgery Sabbatical

These last few months were the start of a beautiful beginning. Launching Around The Table in April was a brain-child born. It was a fun, amazing, and true joy to see unfold. Ever since moving back to Nashville in 2014, I've felt this pressing to bring people together. I've felt the silent urging to connect Nashvillians from all walks of life and to do it around a table. Simply letting a piece of wood with a cooked meal atop it be the catalyst for community. Not a new idea...just making it a consistent one. I found this quote (side image) on Pinterest awhile back. I loved the thought behind it...I guess I was saving it for this season. Suddenly I just knew its time to start something new & trust the magic of beginnings.

It's funny how Jesus works sometimes. Just about the time I began gearing up for our launch, my body truly began slowing down. For more information and my authentic health journey check out:Turning The Page.

Due to the necessity for me to have surgery, Around The Table will be taking a sabbatical for June & July. This will allow me the time to heal and begin anew.

I am excited for new beginnings. Fresh new starts for my own health and Around The Table come August. It is my goal and hope it be back in the swing of things in order to enjoy the last remnants of summer with dear friends Around The Table.

We won't be gone for good, I promise! During this surgery sabbatical, I will have ample time to post and hear your comments from my bed as I recoup. Share with us your favorite Around The Table memory! What is it like for you and your friends, you and your family, to gather around your table? I'll share them here on our blog. To submit a story or to learn more about us please email aroundthetablenashville.com.

If you think of us during this next season, please pray this prayer with us:

No comments:

Post a Comment